Xplory v4® Basic Package Inc Cabriofix, Adaptors, Footmuff, Changing Bag & Parasol
Product ID: 17411
- Xplory Basic
- Changing Bag
- Cabriofix Car Seat(Black Reflection)(alternative colours can be requested)
Stokke® Xplory® fits around your baby, from top to bottom with every inch designed to enhance the experience of moving through the world together. From the obvious height advantage and the elevated seat, down to the adjustable footrest. Ensuring safety and ease of movement no matter how tall or small your child is, Stokke® Xplory® enables comfortable and secure movement wherever you go. The adjustable seat means your baby can face you rather than away from you. This encourages eye contact and feelings of safety, security and unity: it’s the most comfortable position for a baby. Later the seat can be switched to face forwards so your growing child can begin to explore the world.
Stokke® Xplory® offers an almost infinite choice of seating positions to suit children’s ever-changing needs, meaning your child’s size and position can be comfortably and safely accommodated at every age, and in any situation. Whether your baby is feeling sleepy and relaxed, or active, engaged and ready to explore the world, Stokke® Xplory® stroller’s seat position can be altered with a few simple clicks.
And of course Stokke® Xplory® meets all relevant international safety standards. Now just push, and go!
- Soft padded seat: Gives a comfortable ride for the child.
- Shopping bag: Brings the weight of your shopping down to ground level which makes the stroller even more stable.
- 5 seating positions: 3 positions facing parents: Sleep, rest and active & 2 facing forward: Rest and active.
- Two-way sitting: Facing parents for bonding, interaction and security // Facing the world to explore when the child is ready.
- Height and angle adjustable handle with ergonomic design: Easily adjusts to fit the person pushing the stroller.
- Water repellant hood with netted fabric: Ventilation improves the air quality and reduces the risk of moisture inside the Carry Cot/Seat.
- Official testing methods may vary in different countries or regions. Standards valid in the US/Canada recommended a maximum weight for normal use of 45 lbs for the Stokke® Xplory® Seat and 20 lbs for the Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot. For area except US/ Canada maximum weight for Stokke® Xplory® Seat is 15 kg/ 33 lbs and 9kg/20 lbs for Stokke® Xplory® Carry Cot.
Wheels & Brake
- Two-wheel function: Easy to stroll on rough and uneven surfaces (on the beach, on pebbles etc.).
- Swivel wheels: Easy swivel front wheels make it easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces.
- Soft material: No risk of puncturing.
- Quick release bacl wheels for more compact folding.
- Single brake solution for both wheels: Unique single action brake without stride restricting crossbar between the wheels.
- Space between the wheels. No crossbar between back wheels to restrict the way you walk.
Stokke Xplory® & Crusi Seat
High seat position
- Brings the child up close to the parent to stimulate bonding and development
- Fits table heights in cafés/restaurants.
Adjustable foot rest with ergonomic design
- Eliminates dangling feet.
- Makes the child comfortable through stimulating movement and variation whilst sitting.
- You can adapt the foot rest position as the child grows.
- Child can go in and out of strollers by them selves
- Brings the child up close to the parent to stimulate bonding and development.
- Fits table heights in cafés/restaurants.
The Stokke® Xplory® stroller’s ingenious adjustable footrest ensures no dangling feet, whatever the height of your child. This is not just a question of comfort, though. A footrest fastened at the correct height can help to aid the healthy development of bones, joints and muscles. And feet planted firmly on the footrest enable ease of movement of the upper body too, meaning your child can readily shift his or her seating position at will.
Depth adjustable baby pad
- An extra cushion that reduces the seat depth to fit the smallest babies.
- Offers soft, but firm support for tiny backs.
- With the baby insert the most relaxed position gives an optimal lay-back angle of 10 degrees up from a horizontal level.
- Can be removed when baby needs more space to sit.
Multi Functional Hood
The brand new Stokke® Xplory® hood, with its innovative folding visor, enables you to create a warm, secure environment from which your baby can both shelter from and participate in the outside world. Folding back the adjustable hood, when the time is right, allows your baby an even wider and more vivid view of his or her surroundings. Think of it as a cocoon in which to watch, listen, learn and play.
Multi functional hood
- Visor for extra protection from wind and light.
- Visor can either be folded back or removed by unzipping it from the hood.
- Water repellant canopy.
- Optional opening for ventilation through 30% of the hood to prevent your child overheating.
- Opening protected by mosquito net.
- EN 1888:2012
- UK: Flammability: BS 5852
- USA: ASTM F 833
- AU: AS/NZS 2088
- CN: GB 14748:2006
- CAN: SOR 85/379
- KR: Safety inspection standard baby carriage
Stokke® Xplory® Patent no.: 315230
Upgraded chassis features
- Integrated cup holder attachment: Cup holder attaches directly onto stroller handle
- Intuitive button for folding mechanism: Upgraded hand-operated button in the folding mechanism is more intuitive.
- Integrated shopping bag attachment: The shopping bag attaches directly onto the chassis with clips.
- Lockable swivel wheels: The front wheels are lockable in one direction by foot-operated trigger. The trigger can be activated with the wheel in any position. The wheel will automatically lock when swiveled to the front position.
The Stokke® Xplory® Foot Muff provides warmth and protection for your child’s lower body, legs, and feet. Lined with soft polyester fleece, the Foot muff is designed to keep your child warm and comfortable on your trips together.
The Stokke Xplory Foot Muff provides you and your child with a number of features, functions, and benefits.
Makes it easy for you to open the Foot Muff and take your child in or out of it. Keeps your child warm in unexpected winds, and allows fresh air to circulate in warmer climbs.
Allow the Foot Muff to fasten securely to the Stokke Xplory Seat. Provides additional safety for your child in the Stokke Xplory stroller.
Easy to clean
The Stokke® Xplory® Changing Bag adds extra convenience by providing organized storage for your child’s necessities such as diapers, nursing bottles and wipes in this neat and fashionable Stokke Xplory accessory.
The Stokke Xplory Changing Bag provides you and your child with a number of features, functions, and benefits.
Spacious storage compartments
Allow you to keep items and contents organized. Makes changing your child easier and more manageable.
Practical changing mat provides a clean and smooth surface for changing your child. Makes changing your child easier and more manageable.The angle and position of the Parasol can be freely adjusted, allowing you to always provide your child with optimal shade without the need to manoeuvre or reposition your stroller.
The Parasol provides you and your child with a number of features, functions, and benefits.
Easy to assemble and divide
Allows you to quickly assemble and attach the Parasol to the Stokke Xplory stroller. Can be divided into two parts and put into the Parasol bag for easy transport and storage when not in use.
Can be attached to both the Seat and Carrycot. Provides protection for your child at every stage of using the stroller.
Protects your child against sunlight. Provides added protection against UV radiation (50 spf).
Stand alone Parasol
Can be used alone or together with the hood. Allows you remove the stroller hood to provide a more open environment for your child whilst still providing protection from harmful UV radiation light.
Easy to clean
Fully machine washable at 40° Celsius/ 104° Fahrenheit. The Stokke Xplory Parasol is easy to clean.
The Stokke Xplory Parasol is available in six different colours. Enables you to choose the Parasol, which best compliments or provides contrast to your Stokke Xplory stroller
Cabriofix Car Seat
From birth to approx 12 months ( 0 - 13kg )
- 3 way install the Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix
- With 3-point seat belt
- Maxi-Cosi EasyFix (Isofix)
- Maxi-Cosi EasyBase
- Side Protection System offers optimal protection against side impact
- Including support pillow for smaller ones
Ease of Use
- East installation on Maxi-Cosi EasyFix or Maxi-Cosi EasyBase
- Integrated sun canopy : always on hand and easy to store
- Convenient hooks keep the straps of the Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix out of the way to make it easier to place your child in the car seat
- Lightweight 3.25 kg
Car Seat Adaptor
The Stokke® Xplory® Car Seat Adaptor makes it possible for you to use the most popular baby car seats on the Stokke Xplory chassis. Each Car Seat Adaptor is a convenient and space-saving solution when travelling by car with your baby and your stroller.
The Stokke Xplory Car Seat Adaptor provides you and your child with a number of features, functions, and benefits.
Convenient and reliable attachment solution
The Stokke Xplory Car Seat Adaptor provides a reliable attachment between the car seat and the Stokke xplory chassis. Makes it easy and safe for you to attach and detach the car seat.
Easy to attach
Allows you to attach your child’s car seat to the Stokke Xplory chassis. Provides portability for your child yet lets your child sleep, rest and remain undisturbed in the car seat when driving to shops, family, or other locations.
Display Reviews ▾
Not yet rated? Write a review of this product to share your opinions with others. You are also automatically entered into our monthly competition to win £100!WIN 100