We’re delighted to announce that we are now offering 45 minute personal shopping appointments within our showroom, and you can rest assured we will be taking all necessary precautions to ensure our colleagues and customers are as safe as possible during this time. Personal Shops will be strictly by appointment in order to keep everybody as safe as possible. Now that you’ve booked your appointment you can expect the flowing procedures to be in place -
1.Personal shopping by appointment only. This will allow us to closely monitor the amount of customers in the store at any given time , ensuring that we’re never overcrowded and have the required space to allow our staff and customer to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
2.Maximum 4 adults per household, other children allowed if needed.
3.Strict 2-meter social distancing measures in place at all times. Signage in place throughout the store.
4.Face masks will be worn by all staff members for your protection.
5. Regular hand washing and sanitising procedures in place for all staff.
6. Hand sanitiser gel , disposable masks and disposable gloves available for customers as they enter and exit the store. We also have sanitising stations situated throughout the store. All customers must wear a face covering.
7.Public handling of display models will be kept to an absolute minimum and sanitised after each appointment.
8.No public access to store toilets.
9.No car seat fitting service, we can however demonstrate car seats fitting on the in store displays.
10. Contactless delivery and collection of goods available.
11. Contactless payments available.
12. If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid -19 please do not book an appointment. Follow government guidelines, self-isolate.
13. We’ve undergone a third party “Back To Work Risk Assessment” to ensure the health and safety of employees and customers.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in store soon.