We’re delighted to announce that we are now offering 45 minute personal shopping appointments within our showroom, and you can rest assured we will be taking all necessary precautions to ensure our colleagues and customers are as safe as possible during this time. Personal Shops will be strictly by appointment in order to keep everybody as safe as possible. Once you’ve booked your appointment you can expect the following procedures to be in place
Please note – Due to a major refurb of our main pram showroom we currently have a limited number of prams on displays, we do still however have the UK’s largest specialist car seat fitting centre, with over 200 car seats on display and 19 beautiful nursery bedroom displays. The main pram showroom will reopen at the end of December, and will include shop in shops from Mamas & Papas, Uppababy, Cybex, Bugaboo, Silver Cross, Venicci, Insevio, iCandy, Bebecar, Baby Style, Egg, Oyster & Stokke. We will also have product on display from all other leading manufactures. It’s going to be worth the wait!!
1. Personal shopping by appointment only. This will allow us to closely monitor the amount of customers in the store at any given time , ensuring that we’re never overcrowded and have the required space to allow our staff and customer to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
2. Maximum 2 adults per household, other children allowed if needed.
3. Strict 2-meter social distancing measures in place at all times. Signage in place throughout the store.
4. Face masks will be worn by all staff members for your protection.
5. Regular hand washing and sanitising procedures in place for all staff.
6. Hand sanitiser gel and disposable masks are available for customers as they enter the store. We also have sanitising stations situated throughout the store. All customers must wear a face covering.
7. Public handling of display models will be kept to an absolute minimum and sanitised after each appointment.
8. Public toilets are unfortunately closed, due to store refurbishment.
9. No car seat fitting service, we can however demonstrate car seats fitting using the in store vehicle and are happy to supervise customers installing car seats into their own vehicles.
10. Contactless delivery and collection of goods available.
11. Contactless payments available.
12. If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid -19 please do not book an appointment. Follow government guidelines, self-isolate.
13. We’ve undergone a third party “Back To Work Risk Assessment” to ensure the health and safety of employees and customers.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in store soon.