1.TERMS & CONDITIONS. These are the terms & conditions of our agreement and apply to all purchases of products by you from Pramcentre.co.uk via our web site and you should read them carefully. These terms may vary from time to time and you should check them before making new purchases.
2. ORDER. You can submit an order for products to pramcentre.co.uk by completing the details on our order summary page and completeing checkout. Please note we require a mobile number on all orders or the goods will not be sent. All prices are reflected in £UK pounds sterling and include V.A.T providing the delivery location is within the U.K.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER. We will notify you of our acceptance of your order by email and you may also receive a call or email from one of our advisors. We will call regarding stock avaliability if the items is not available and advise when the item will return to stock, payment and to discuss delivery details and times which would be the most suitable for youself. At this point a binding agreement between us will be established. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of order and our acceptance (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies) we will e-mail you to advise of the change. You will then have to resubmit your order. Only credit and debit cards are accepted as payment via this site. Gift vouchers and credit notes not accepted.
4. DELIVERY. Free delivery within three working days on all UK orders over £49.99. Orders under £49.99 will be subject to a handling/shipping charge of £5.99 (subject to stock availability). One of our sales advisors will contact you by telephone or email with regards to advise you when your goods will arrive. Selected items may take longer to deliver but will be clearly marked on the product information page prior to ordering. For furniture, selected changers and cot beds we use an outside transport company and goods are delivered by an outside carrier company and this will encure a £45.00 delivery charge. Delivery prices quoted are for UK mainland delivery only. For deliveries to Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight or Eire please call or email for details. You will have to call our store for this service. Goods will be delivered between 9.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday. If your goods do not arrive within three working days, e-mail or telephone us and we will contact the carrier. All parcels we send are insured at no extra cost. Please note we are unable to send goods outside of the U.K or to BFPO addresses (Eire excluded). A furniture delivery and assembly service can be offered across central Scotland. This will be carried out by our own transport and by experienced fitters. Please e-mail or call for prices and Areas covered. Would customers that have ordered furniture please note that the carrier asks if you could have someone to help the driver, as for insurance reasons they cannot guarantee that the driver will take the goods into the house.
V.I.B FREE delivery & assembly on Moderno and Charmer ranges for UK mainland. Florence and Dax roomsets excludes the following post code area's IV, KW, & AB however FREE delivery is available to these area's & a £100 surcharge for assembly.
5. SECURE PAYMENT. We will charge your account for payment at the time your order is placed. The purchase area of our site is secure, this means that we use industry standard SSL technology to allow for the encryption of all sensitive information such as your name, address and especially your credit card details. Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event it is intercepted by someone else.
6. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW. You have the right to withdraw from this agreement but this right ends 14 days after the date we deliver the products to you. Any amounts you have been charged will be repaid to you by way of credit to your account within 14 days. However we may have delivered or dispatched the products you have ordered. In this circumstance, you may return the products to us at your own expense or we can arrange for the item to be collected which will be arranged by one our advisors and will encure an collection charge. Goods may also be returned to our store if previously arranged. Any products returned must be received by us in the same condition and packaging as we delivered them to you. To avoid this, we recommend that you advise us as soon as possible if you wish to exercise this right to withdraw. If you withdraw please call us on 0141 552 3998 or e-mail email@example.com.
7. WARRANTIES. The products which are sold via this web site have been and manufactured to comply to statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of the United Kingdom. All our products are covered by a manufacturers warranty for 6 months for defects in manufacturing and or materials. We will uplift your faulty products, repair and return within seven working days depending on availability of spare parts. If we are unable to repair, a replacement will be offered. If we are unable to replace we will refund your money, provided the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed and there has been no misuse. Any items being returned for refund must be returned complete including all accessories. If accidental damage occurs or the guarantee has expired a repair may be possible at a modest charge. We offer a same day repair service for most prams and pushchair in our store. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Glasgow Pram Centre aim to give their customers the best service possible. If an instance should arise where you wish to find out more information or have a query on any products please call our customer service department on 0141 552 3998 and select option 3 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
8. COMPLAINTS. If you have any complaints or comments about our web site, products or services please contact us on 0141 552 3998 and select option 3 or e-mail email@example.com You can also write to us at Glasgow Pram Centre, 25 / 29 McFarlane Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G4 0TL
9. DESCRIPTIONS. To the best of our knowledge the product descriptions on this site are accurate and up-to-date, but due to product development, design and specification changes, these may vary from time to time. The images on our site are to assist with your selection and you may find slight variation in colour. All weights and measurements are approximate. It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please do not hesitate to contact us on the information provided above.
10. PRIVACY. Glasgow Pram Centre will not sell, transfer or give freely your personal information to any company or organization without your consent except to comply with laws or regulations of the government or other regulatory body, or to protect the rights of the Glasgow Pram Centre. We will not send you any unsolicited advertising material.
11. As of 1st September '07 we are no longer able to accept personal or business cheques.
12. CARSEATS. Due to car seat specifications and safety we advise customers to install and check that the car seat is compatible and fits the intended car. If there are any problems the car seat should be returned in its original condition and packaging with in 14 days of purchase for a full refund
13. PRICE MATCH + Please note that we only offer a price match on new orders or orders that have yet to be shipped. The item must also be like for like, current colours and the item must also be in stock with both the retailer you have found it cheaper and Glasgow Pram Centre. Items must be paid in full and cannot be used on EasyPay. Price Match must be with a UK Mainland retailer due to conflicting regulations. Price Match cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. On acceptance of a price match we will deduct 10% of the difference.
for example -
Our Price £749
Competitor - £700
Price Difference - £49.00
10% of difference - £4.90
Our New Price - £695.10